♥ SEAWORLD / SAN DIEGO trip

March 29, 2018



Hi guys!

I hope you all doing well, and enjoying the nice weather outside! What you guys does in weekend?
I was visit SeaWorld for the first time, and I want go again! :) SeaWorld was amazing, and I enjoy every single minute there. The most favorite part for me was when we go on dolphins show, because I love dolphins and see them from that close was something glamorous to me. I even haven't a lots of dolphins pictures, because I try to enjoy that show in that moment.
Was somebody from you guys in SeaWorld? If yes, how you like it there? Also I be happy, if you will share some your pictures with me as well! :) And if you don't was in SeaWorld,  do you want visit one day, or you are not fan of those?

Now, I would love to shear some pictures what I take it, with you guys. So hope you enjoy!

PS.: I all the time post it pictures on my instagram story from places what I visit. So if you want, you can follow me on MY INSTAGRAM @nikolaknazikova (link on icon below) for even more pictures! :)

 Nikolaknazikova Instagram

























You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

NIKOLA KNAZIKOVA

NIKOLA KNAZIKOVA

Total Pageviews